Storehouse – Office (for rent)
Until 1889, the workers of the CSM sugar factory started their working day in the Storehouse. When the renovation of the SugarCity site started in 2011, the Storehouse was one of the first areas to be refurbished. The starting point was the preservation of the industrial construction.
It has become a beautiful office space with exposed brick walls, concrete floors, pillars and iron doors, giving the space a modern look. The Storehouse offers approx. 324 m² of space.